Gloria Ruiz from the U.S. and Diego Guzman from Venezuela. Together their are the artists behind the Cafe con Leche Abroad YouTube channel. They have been together for more than 2 years and are living a life on the road as digital nomads.
Diego is from Venezuela and tells us about the challenges the country is currently facing. How he came to the US and met Gloria. The graphic design work they are doing which pays for their travels. The incredible video blog their are running. The challenges and rewards of traveling as a couple. Their upcoming marriage in HongKong and the very interesting reasons behind it. What their parents are thinking about all this. We also talk about their future plans and planned travels to Egypt. The fascinating facts about the pyramids and other ancient structure around the world. The lost history of our world. The brainwashing of the so called educational systems. Traveling as a mind-opening experience. Spiritual experiences and manifestations of dreams. And our lives without worries nor fears.
- 04:00 How did you end up in China
- 06:00 From Venezuela to the U.S.
- 07:00 Situation in Venezuela
- 11:00 Diegos mustache
- 12:45 Digital Nomad. How did you Start?
- 17:00 Next stop Hong Kong to get married
- 17:45 Advice: Travel as a couple!
- 21:00 What do your parents thing
- 26:00 Why get married abroad
- 30:30 Everyday is a Honeymoon
- 31:00 Egypt and the hidden secrets of the Pyramids
- 38:00 Traces of humanity could disappear within hundreds of years
- 41:00 Discovery of Mayan city by studying the stars
- 43:00 Faked history
- 44:00 Traveling to see the truth
- 46:00 The rat race
- 48:00 Human survival instinct
- 49:45 Traveling is character forming
- 50:00 Stereotypes
- 51:15 Beautiful Iraq
- 54:00 Manifestation of dreams
- 56:30 Positive thinking. Being okay financially.
- 58:30 Law of manifestations. How it works.
- 1:00:00 Go out and travel
Documentary: The world without humans
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/cafeconlecheabroadlife
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/cafeconlecheTV
This Episode is brought to you by the Gracie Jiu Jitsu Immersion China.
Gracie Jiu Jitsu is a selfdefense martial arts focused on street fight situations. Certified by the Gracie Academy it is the first school of it’s kind in China. It’s immersion program with 2 to 3 daily training sessions offers the unique opportunity to learn 36 basic self-defense techniques within a few weeks time. No matter what situation you are facing, the goal is survival. If you get attacked and have the chance to run away, do it. If not, you better prepared. With Gracie Jiu Jitsu it doesn’t matter how strong, heavy or tall the attacking person might be. All that matters is technique, leverage and timing and I you WILL be able to defend yourself.
I personally trained with them and I will never look back. It is an investment in yourself. A valuable skill that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
The school is nested in the ancient lakeside town of Dali in southwest China. With it’s snow capped mountains, spring like climate, tea plantations, temples and the touristic ancient old town it offers an incredible lifestyle mix between nature and buzzing nightlife.
For less than 1000$ per month you’ll get 2-3 daily Jiu Jitsu training classes, daily rooftop yoga, comfortable accommodation, great food and chinese language classes while living in one of the most beautiful parts of China.
For more information got to http://gracie-immersion-china.com
Dali Digital Nomad FB group: Click here